All prices are in Canadian dollars. Through PayPal, you can make payments from other funds for the Canadian equivalent.
All products are carefully wrapped with cold packs and shipped quickly to ensure they arrive fresh to you.
Shipping rates are set at:
- $15.00 within Calgary
- $25.00 Canada and the United States
Taxes are calculated based on the destination address. Within Canada, the 5% Federal Goods and Services Tax ("GST") applies to all order. Any applicable Provincial Sales Tax ("PST") or Harmonized Sales Tax ("HST") will be calculated based on the destination province as follows.
- British Columbia: HST at 12% (including GST portion)
- Manitoba: PST at 7%, plus 5% GST
- New Brunswick: HST at 13% (including GST portion)
- Newfoundland & Labrador: HST at 13% (including GST portion)
- Nova Scotia: HST at 15% (including GST portion)
- Ontario: HST at 13% (including GST portion)
- Quebec: Quebec Sales Tax ("QST") at 9.5%, plus 5% GST
If you purchase an item and have it shipped to a province other than the ones listed above, you might be required to self-assess PST and remit the amount in accordance with the applicable law of that province.
Generally, tax is calculated on the total selling price of each individual item. In accordance with applicable tax laws, the total selling price of an item generally will include item-level shipping and handling charges, item-level discounts, gift-wrap charges, and an allocation of order-level shipping and handling charges and order-level discounts. For the purpose of computing QST, the total selling price also includes any GST applicable to the total selling price.
Orders sent to addresses outside Canada are not subject to Canadian GST, HST, or PST/QST, but they can be subject to local taxes and customs charges.